Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18th, 2015: Stake Conference

The best things have happened this week! Guess what! I got a package from you mom, I love you so much! Hahaha I was so pumped and then I opened my box and I found cereal.......hahaha I loved it! I now need to buy milk and all will be good! My companion almost ate all the pop tarts haha and they made my stomach hurt a little bit, bunches of sugar and stuff and so I feel a little bit sick. But all is good! The ward is very alert with the mission work and I feel like we will have a bunch of success soon! We will also have our last zone conference with president and it will be this Friday, time to get spiritually pumped!

The most important thing that has happened this week was that I have been very blessed, I received letter from some of my converts "the Castillo family" from Coquimbo! They are dong great! I got news that Hector was baptized! Wow! My joy is seriously so full that I feel like I could burst! And they are preparing to go to the temple! I seriously have felt like I have been an instrument in the hands of God for that family, I also received mail from them telling me how they can not thank me enough but I know its not me, its the Lord who has brought down so much blessings for that family, reading all the letters and receiving all the pictures has really given me an energy boost in the work! What we all need to realize is this is the work of the Lord, it is not my work, not the work of the mission Chile vine del mar, but this is the work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I feel like when we as missionary’s give all the credit to the Lord we receive more success. I love everything to do with this work and I love teaching about the prophet Joseph smith. It’s really the best thing in the world! I cannot even begin to tell you all the blessings it brings to see a family come together through baptism and aim to go to the temple! I will always keep the letters in my heart! What blessings! They are all doing great and they are all working towards one goal, the temple. I love the words of little Catalina,  "the gospel has made feel so happy that I want to share it with everyone, I just gave a book of Mormon to a teacher, and I cant wait till I can serve a mission and be just like you, share the gospel and let everyone else feel the same way! Wow how awesome! As I read that part I felt the tears stream from my face! I love hearing about how these great converts are progressing. 

Marta is getting better in her preparation to be baptized, she loves the choir and I hope she will end up joining! We teach her everyday and she gives us the best coffee cake in the work! "It does not have real coffee" but it’s amazing! She is a great cook and is convinced that I am dying of hunger so she is always helping us "gain energy" hahaha I love that woman! She will have her interview this Saturday so say a prayer for her! She is really progressing very well. I shared my testimony on waiting, she was really nervous with her date thinking it would be too fast, we shared our testimony’s on how we need to act and show our faith, I bore my testimony on how I waited to go on my mission and how it was really hard for me, she felt the spirit so strong!

Well for my living conditions I have the best apartment in the world, its a two story house, three bathrooms and a bunch of rooms that we don’t use haha but what really happens is it gets really cold in the night time and I feel like I’m back camping in the snowy mountains of Utah hahahahahahaha buts its okay! Everything for the work! We are finding more and more people to teach everyday! All for the work right?


Sorry I don’t have bunches of time I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment