Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 18th, 2016: Crazy week and a new Comp.

Well this week has been crazy! Everything happened, from a new companion to a ton of bus rides to Viña, I also got hit by a rock the other day! That was painfully fun; also we found a huge scorpion in our house! I tried to kill it with a pamphlet of the law of chastity but like many other youth... it did not want to follow it hahaha. This week has been one of many miracles!

So to start out my new comp is awesome! The lord has blessed me so much with all kinds of blessings, his name is Elder Diaz, he is from Argentina, and he is a brand new zone leader, so it's a blessing to help him learn and grow as a missionary and teach him all our responsibilities.  We are working like crazy and to be honest I love this work, I have seen so many blessings we have found some great investigators and I have the goal to baptize! Lets go Viña!

Yes, I got hit by a rock, it was not as bad as one might seem, as we were walking past a group of thugs they started to laugh and shout "hello" hahaha its a normal thing to do.  So as I was walking past I felt a huge thug and a sting, like playing sting pong haha and I just kept walking, they laughed and Elder Diaz asked me "why are they still laughing.  I said "because the hit me with a rock, lets keep walking" he was so surprised that I did not freak out, but to be honest I just wanted to get out of there! It made me so suprised to see how blessed I am with patience. I have learned so much and I’m changed, before my mission I would of freaked out but this great gospel has helped me so much!

We have also been traveling to Viña a lot as leaders.



A great day after playing some soccer 

No comments:

Post a Comment